Hey!! So I had some chocolate left over from an older bake and decided it needed using up so I went and made these. I hope you like, I did – they are great for fussy people, as long as they like chocolate they will be ♥ them!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 – 15 minutes
- Cookie sheet
- Electric mixer
- Circle biscuit cutter
- Two mixing Bowls
- Plate – to serve them on
- 45g butter
- 65g granulated caster sugar
- 1/2 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 45g chocolate, melted
- 130g plain flour, sifted
- 130g self raising flour, sifted
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 160°c, ( 325°f ) Gas mark 3 and evenly butter a cookie tray.
- Now cream the butter and sugar together until light and creamy and then add the 1/2 egg.
- Split the mixture in half and and put them in the two bowls.
- Add the vanilla to one of them and add the chocolate to the other.
- Then add half of the different kinds of flours to each one and flour a work surface.
- Place the vanilla one on the surface and roll out until 5mm thin.
- Cut out the vanilla ones and then repeat the same with the chocolate mixture.
- Cut the cookies in half and place a half and another half together – from the different batters – and mould them together.
- Place on the cookie tray and brush them with a thin layer of milk and bake them for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Once they are cooked leave them to cool before placing them on a plate to serve.
I hope you enjoyed this baking blog, please comment and like and follow for more. * If you want, comment what you want me to bake next. My quote is one of my all time favourites so go check it out!!