Hi!! So for this blog post, I had lots of pudding stuff left over but I wanted a nice pudding since it was Friday. So I made these. They are massive servings – I am warning you but taste as lovely a rose looks in a picture and they are super quick!! Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 3 Minutes Each
- Mixing Bowl
- Electric Mixer
- 5 Mugs
- 5 Teaspoons
- 230g caster sugar
- 230g unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 230g self raising flour, sifted
- 40g cocoa powder, sifted
- 8 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 40g chocolate spread
- 10 squares chocolate * You can use strawberries and raspberries.
- Firstly cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy and add the eggs.
- Now add the flour cocoa powder and crumbled biscuits.
- Put a tiny bit of mixture in the mugs then put a layer of chocolate spread on top of each one.
- Put a bit more mixture on, then two chunks of chocolate on each one.
- Then layer it with another layer of chocolate cake mixture and put them in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Serve with whatever you want and enjoy!
I hope you love this one, because chocoholics definitely will! Also, please check out my quote and like and comment, bye!!