Hey!! So this week I decided to do a delicious giant cookie, it tastes so nice and is sure to change up your meal. Read on to find out how to make it!
- 20cm Cake Tin, greased
- Electric mixer
- Wire Rack
- Plate to serve
- 175g unsalted butter, softened
- 80g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 10 eclaires (or fudge sweets)
- multi-coloured sprinkles
- chocolate chunks
- Chocolate tube of icing
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 180ºc, 325ºf, Gas mark 3 and cream the butter and sugar together until soft and creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix until just combined before adding the flour and baking powder.
- Mix until well combined, then using your hands add the rest of the ingredients except the icing tube and the chocolate chunks.
- Tip the mixture into the cake tin and spread out evenly before placing the chocolate chunks on top.
- The biscuit should be about 1 inch thick.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until it is hard and slightly brown on the top.
- Tip it out of the cake tin and leave it to cool on the wire rack.
- Decorate however you want and enjoy!
I hope you have enjoyed this recipe and the quote. See you next week for more!!